I live and work in Ashdown Forest, Sussex, UK and have over 20 years of web and software development experience working for small and large organisations.
I can build single page poster style web sites or larger multi-page brochure style and business sites with the option of including a fully functioning online shop. I like to work as locally as possible with a focus primarily on local businesses, non-profits, charities and individuals.
If you’re local then I am very happy to meet face to face with you to discuss a project. Please contact me initially at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some recent work
Recipe food blog from Tanya, the owner of Duddleswell Tea Rooms.
Crowborough Wildlife Group is a local community of people who are interested in nature, wildlife and conservation and to make a positive change to help local flora and fauna thrive.
Crowborough community orchard in Herne Road is a local community project run in partnership with Ashdown Primary School.
- DUDDLESWELL TEA ROOMS – The owners of this classic Tea Rooms in the heart of Ashdown Forest, Sussex wanted a website that would emphasise the traditional aspect of their appeal as well as showcase the high quality of their home baked food.
- JoDo KITS & PATTERNS – JoDo Kits & Patterns make hand-made craft and sewing kits which they used to sell mainly at craft fairs and markets. They wanted to expand their business and find new customers via an online shop.
- E-COMMERCE DEMO SITE – My demo online shop shows what is possible. Full e-commerce site with user accounts, credit card and all payment gateway integration plus easy adding and editing of products and many other features typical of an Amazon style store.
- GILLIAN SMITHSON – Gillian wanted a minimal clean looking website that she could use to showcase her new yoga business. She wanted a site that would enable her to update text and images herself in an easy straightforward editing environment.
- EMILIA TELESE – Website in WordPress for visual artist Emilia Telese.
- KEW GARDENS – I was a member of the Digital Media team at Kew Gardens from 2013 to 2018. During this time I worked on the migration of their website to a Drupal content management system.