I live and work in Ashdown Forest, Sussex, UK and have over 20 years of web and software development experience working for small and large organisations.
I can build single page poster style web sites or larger multi-page brochure style and business sites with the option of including a fully functioning online shop. I like to work as locally as possible with a focus primarily on local businesses, non-profits, charities and individuals.
If you’re local then I am very happy to meet face to face with you to discuss a project. Please contact me initially at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some recent work
Recipe food blog from Tanya, the owner of Duddleswell Tea Rooms. One of my favourite recipes for this time of year is the Halloween Pudding.
Crowborough Wildlife Group is a local community of people who are interested in nature, wildlife and conservation and to make a positive change to help local flora and fauna thrive.
Crowborough community orchard in Herne Road is a local community project run in partnership with Ashdown Primary School.
- DUDDLESWELL TEA ROOMS – The owners of this classic Tea Rooms in the heart of Ashdown Forest, Sussex wanted a website that would emphasise the traditional aspect of their appeal as well as showcase the high quality of their home baked food.
- JoDo KITS & PATTERNS – JoDo Kits & Patterns make hand-made craft and sewing kits which they used to sell mainly at craft fairs and markets. They wanted to expand their business and find new customers via an online shop.
- E-COMMERCE DEMO SITE – My demo online shop shows what is possible. Full e-commerce site with user accounts, credit card and all payment gateway integration plus easy adding and editing of products and many other features typical of an Amazon style store.
- GILLIAN SMITHSON – Gillian wanted a minimal clean looking website that she could use to showcase her new yoga business. She wanted a site that would enable her to update text and images herself in an easy straightforward editing environment.
- EMILIA TELESE – Website in WordPress for visual artist Emilia Telese.
- KEW GARDENS – I was a member of the Digital Media team at Kew Gardens from 2013 to 2018. During this time I worked on the migration of their website to a Drupal content management system.